- Arch-topped mahogany bodies for tonal warmth, strong sustain and playing comfort
- Thin Wizard II neck
- Rosewood fretboard w/24 Jumbo frets
- Ibanez LoZ3 pickups and Active EQ circuit with simple-to-operate on -of switch
- Gibraltar Standard fixed bridge offers smooth playing comfort and maximum vibration transfer
I kid, I kid. It’s an acoustic-electric so it’s not a total Grandpa’s guitar.
Washburn WD10SCE Dreadnought Acoustic Electric Guitar [Link]
Cutaway SpruceTop Mahogany Back and Sides Limited Edition Satin Finsh
- Dreadnought cutaway style
- Solid Alaskan Sitka Spruce top
- Quarter sawn scalloped bracing
- Mahogany sides and back
- Satin finished mahogany neck with two-way truss rod
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge with bone nut and saddle.
- Rosewood capped headstock with MOP Washburn logo & stylized W inlay
- Die cast chrome tuners
- Fishman 301t /Preamp System
- Comes equipped with D’Addario strings
Worldmusicsupply.com has a Washburn WV66GTRBK Greg Tribbett V electric guitar for a really nice price.
- Mahogany body
- Mahogany/set neck
- Ebony fingerboard
- Grover® exclusive 18:1 tuners
- 24.75” scale
- EMG® 81 active pickup
- Tune-O-Matic bridge
- Stop Tailpiece
- Buzz Feiten Tuning System™
- Washburn GB4 Heavy Duty Gigbag Included
Not bad, eh? Buy here.